Eco apps for your phone
Today we are bringing you the Top 5 apps you need to have on your phone to help you keep up your eco-friendly journey!
- Fill it forward: Buy a tag, stick it in the bottle/mug, scan every time you refill. Each time you scan they will give a cup of clean water to someone in need. These cups help to complete water projects around the world. The more cups you give, the more projects we can complete.
- Recycle coach is pretty cool if you are in the US – Both cities and residents can sign up to it. The app will tell residents what is recyclable in their city as well as when is collection day so no one misses it.
- Plugshare is perfect if you’ve got an electric car. It will tell you where the nearest plug is.
- Ethical barcode. Learn more about the products you are buying. What’s the company behind them, what’s their sustainability approach?
- Good on you. Just like ethical barcode but with clothing instead. Are the clothes you are buying really sustainable?
Do you know any other apps that you normally use? Let us know in the comments section!